Monday, March 16, 2015

Colour Solutions...Copics and Blendabilities Make Peace with a CTMH Gal

I've had SO much fun playing with my markers since my initial frustration. I found a Blendabilities Colour Chart that I filled in with the markers so I could see what they really look like, up close and personal, one layer each, dried on Whisper White Cardstock. 

Here's the link:


My amazing Stampin Up Demonstrator and dear friend, Doris Male, was so sweet, and last year gave me a ring of sample papers from SU. So I took the ones that matched up with the Blendabilities and attached them to the outside of the chart. You'll notice, as I did, that Rich Razzleberry, the one I chose to compare with Copics the other day, is the least coordinated. I find the paper quite warm, and the markers dry quite cool. Funny, of course, that I would pick THAT one to use...noticing the rest really do coordinate rather nicely with their 'actual' paper colour!

Then I got out ALLLLLLLLL my Copics, which are a lot, as it turns out, and coloured them on their colour chart as well: Copics Colour Chart. Because I didn't want to have two charts, one for my Ciao and one for my Sketch, I coloured half blocks for the smaller Copics, the Ciao markers. But at least now I know my WHOLE set. And my stepdaughter will be thrilled because I had a bunch of doubles. She is an amazing artist!

Here is the final product of my last two days of work!





No comments:




  © Blog Design by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates

Back to TOP