Monday, April 9, 2012

Mayberry Rosette

Mayberry is a beautiful, now retired, paper set from CTMH. I collected a bunch of it last year...(oops!!) and LOVE using it for scrapbook layouts and cards. I made the rosette from Cricut Ribbons and Rosettes. I used my new Stampin' Up Scoring Tool. I like this SO much better than the Scor-Pal because there are score lines EVERY 1/8" inch. That makes scoring the rosettes you cut on the Cricut VERY easy and VERY quick.

The doily is from Cheery Lynn designs.

I also used my new Papertrey Ink die to cut the spiral for the inside, and attached some Mayberry Stickease. Since they didn't cover completely I dabbed my finger in talcum powder and gently rubbed the exposed area of the stickers so they would unstick.


NOW YOU DO IT!

No comments:




  © Blog Design by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates

Back to TOP