Saturday, November 5, 2011

Little Boy Smashbook

Well, my sweet sister-in-law loved the baby smashbook so much she asked if I could make one for her older baby, my little nephew, who is four. She loved the idea of the randomness of it, as well as the fact that she isn't a scrapper but can make a unique book.

Of course I was up for the challenge! I had a stack of all boy's paper and some really great boy stamps from My Pink Stamper and CTMH that have been sorely neglected!

I cut out a few Cricut images, made some extra tags and tickets, also stamped from CTMH...cinched it and we were done! Of course it was a little more involved than that, but very fun!

The picture is a bit shiny due to the plastic cover. The cowboy is cut from Paper Doll Dress Up, thr face is of course, Peachy Keen!

NOW YOU DO IT!

No comments:




  © Blog Design by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates

Back to TOP