Sunday, November 6, 2011

Butterfly Card Set

I made this set from an older SU set: flight of the Butterfly. And although I am Cricut girl, I also have the butterfly punch. It simply makes the process easier and faster! I heat embossed all the butterlies after stamping them with CTMH Sorbet or Tulip. Some I embossed with clear glitter, some black and some white.

I used the Roxie Paper Packet from CTMH. This is a very cool pack - from plaid to animal prints to lovely florals. Once again Jeanette Lynton's talent blows my mind!

I cut a doily from Elegant Edges and cut it in half, and also used a border from Elegant Edges. I used a lovely background from Paper Lace - one of the most amazing carts Provocraft has ever put out!


NOW YOU DO IT!

No comments:




  © Blog Design by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates

Back to TOP