Monday, October 10, 2011

Cricut Circle Blogiversary Recipe

The challenge for this contribution was to make a card with the following criteria:

1. Title
2. At Least Two Cricut Cuts
3. At Least Three Buttons

Since I've cleaned up and organized my scraps I was thrilled to have a new project to use them on! I am always drawn to this colour of green. CTMH has one called Juniper...I don't know what else to call it. I LOVE it. I decided to pair it with a really bright fuschia, and the background paper is kind of a greyish brown. I also used my Copics to colour the CTMH border to match the fuchsia colour. I also used Spellbinders Labels 4 and ran it through the Cuttlebug. 

I then stamped the flourishes on the background and heat embossed them. 

The card and butterfly are both from the 'Sophia' Cartridge. 


NOW YOU DO IT!

No comments:




  © Blog Design by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates

Back to TOP