Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Fancy Monogram

I bought a wooden "J" and "G" at Michael's lately - one for my little girl and one for my little fella. I wanted to decorate their doors. I've been wanting to do more with home decor lately, and this seemed manageable.

I painted the letter G with dollar store paint - just plain old pink!

I printed one sheet of white cardstock with the big floral print from Lori's Garden on my Imagine. I waited for it to dry, then flipped it over to cut the flowers from Flower Shoppe. I did this so that when the flowers were wrapped up and glued there would be a coordinating pattern on the other side - rather than stark white.






I then used Kate's ABCs to cut the ADORABLE shoes and hat. (Also using Lori's Garden) I used my opaques from CTMH to spruce everything up, plus an organza bow accented with orange satin ribbon. 

NOW YOU DO IT!


No comments:




  © Blog Design by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates

Back to TOP