Thursday, August 4, 2011

Family Frame



I have really wanted to 'branch out' into Home Decor - not my strong suit, and nothing I am too familiar with. But I am so inspired by fellow crafter's blogs and posts that I thought I would try something! I used the following:

8 x 10 picture frame, glass removed
Cardstock from stash
Sweet Leaf (CTMH) Carstock
CTMH Topiary Ink
CTMH Sweet Leaf Ink
CTMH Wings paper
CTMH Opaques
Cricut Art Nouveau Cartridge
Cricut Art Philosophy Cartridge (CTMH)
Cricut Damask Decor
Cricut Storybook
Cricut Gypsy Font
CTMH Dimensionals
CTMH Flax - Sorbet
Spellbinders
Martha Stewart punch
My Pink Stamper Stamps


I began with the flower vine from Art Nouveau and built from there, layering like crazy and using pop dots. I still wasn't quite satisfied so I added some cut and embossed Spellbinders flowers and punched the side base paper with a Martha Stewart punch. I used various My Pink Stamper stamps to stamp "Treasure", "Scripture Power" and "Heart & Soul".





NOW YOU DO IT!

3 comments:

Natalie said...

Great job! Looks like it was a lot of fun to make. The colors, the die cutting, the stamps! All very cool!!! How do you like Close To My Heart? I just got into Creative Memories and have my first party on Sept 2nd! I am so excited! I can't wait to share all the tricks and techniques I've learned from the crafting community, too!! Check out my blog http://timelesslegacydesigns.blogspot.com/ and follow by e-mail if you'd like!

Vannessa said...

Beautiful:) I would put it in my home:)

BecciRay said...

I LOVE CTMH - but I am mostly in if for my own hobby. The colours, coordinating inks, marker and stamps are EXQUISITE. I was hooked several years ago when I needed some ideas for layouts - I was brand new to scrapbooking. The Workshop-On-The-Go programs were what got me in the first place - the fantastic materials were what made me stay.




  © Blog Design by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates

Back to TOP