Monday, March 18, 2013

Creative Memories Recipe Book

As some of you know, I found out I had MASSIVE food allergies last year. Since then I have had to really revamp my family's diet. I have two hard-copy cookbooks, and about five e-books on my iPad that are absolutely spectacular for my needs. However, I am tired of always opening them all to search for my husband's favourite banana bread recipe, or that really great toffee bar my friends liked. 

Low and behold....Nancy O'Dell's Creative Memories Recipe Book! 

It comes with everything pictured here:





This is a REALLY fun collection. The recipe cards are ready to be written on, there are pop-dots, embellishments, and gorgeous quick-fill 8x8 pages. 

Once you have put your recipes in, you simply prop it up easel-style in your kitchen and start baking! They are in clear protective sleeves so you don't have to worry about a spill or a splat. Easy clean-up. 

A word of caution, don't OVER embellish - with buttons, etc, since it will be a little hard to close...but darnit it will look cute. 

This would be a great gift for a friend, family member or loved one, or a fun project to do with some girlfriends!

These aren't GREAT photos but they will give you an idea!




I bought this from my friend Tasha Walsh, a CM Consultant. You can find her here:


NOW YOU DO IT!!

No comments:




  © Blog Design by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates

Back to TOP