Sunday, October 7, 2012

Baby Shower

My sweet niece gave birth to her first baby in August and we had the baby shower at our house. It was extra fun for me since my amazing husband bought me my dream home in July!

I had loads of fun crafting...I've been making so many cards lately it was great to be pushed out of my comfort zone and make some decor items.

I used Cricut Word Collage to cut "Sugar & Spice" on plain pink cardstock. I had a white, matted frame to put it in. I cut the rosette from Cricut Artiste and embellished with tulle and purchased butterlies. I stamped the little girls playing from CTMH...can't remember right now!

I also made a banner using Cricut Pretty Pennants and Cricut Artiste for the rosettes and name monograms.

My niece was thrilled with the decorations and couldn't wait to hang them up at home!

CIAO

No comments:




  © Blog Design by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates

Back to TOP