Tuesday, October 18, 2011

SMILE Card

I got this idea from...THE IDEA BOOK by Stampin' Up! I absolutely LOVE this stamp set. I have had it for a couple of years and have never tired of using it. It's called "Flower Fancy". It is an investment! Given the two-stamp method, you can created hundreds of images - maybe just using the line art, or heat embossing the lines, or something more abstract and 'painting' style without the lines. Plus the colour combinations of your inks will leave you being able to use this set for ANY season, and ANY occasion. Go figure. I'm not a Stampin' Up consultant, but this is one AWESOME stamp set.


How fun to stamp the inside of the card, too! I used my CTMH Honey marker to colour the inside of the flowers. For some reason orange and pink are calling to me these days...

I also used CTMH Pear and Cotton Candy inks, and Memento Tuxedo Black. 

NOW YOU DO IT!

2 comments:

Hrvatica said...

Beautiful card. That stamp is great.

Simply Sassy Scrapper said...

Love the card and the colors!




  © Blog Design by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates

Back to TOP