Thursday, August 4, 2011

Flower Pedestal Card

After I made my Dad a pedestal card I decided to make my mom one, too! I was inspired by a photo my then 4 year old took of her last summer! I printed it coloured and then changed my mind and reprinted it black and white. I used the 'Wings' paper pack from CTMH.



These stamp sets are exquisite. I used D1409, "Flower Pot" and D1472 "Simple Memories". I wanted to colour the Flower Pot images but use the Simple Memories to texture the background paper. 
I heat embossed the images and was STUNNED at how well they turned out. I honestly can't believe the detail that showed up! How fun!


What I love about my Copics is the ability to perfectly match any project. Wow. I used pope dots here, too. Me and pop dots are best friends. 

NOW YOU DO IT!



  © Blog Design by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates

Back to TOP